- Responsible for the setup and performance of a variety of tests within areas of responsibility;
- Examines test samples and evaluates test performance, providing feedback and initiate recommendations regarding laboratory procedures and testing issues;
- Directs, builds and adapts setup and test equipment to new situations;
- Operates and perform routine maintenance for designated machines and special laboratory equipment;
- Provides coaching and training to new staff if needed.
Diploma holder with 3 years of experience or Degree holder preferably with 1 years related experience;
Experience in Appliances and Lighting product / Information Technology Equipment / AV / Power Supply / EMC product testing is an advantage;
A team player who is good at multi-tasking, with strong sense of customer focus;
Highly motivated, enthusiastic with good communication and interpersonal skills;
Proficiency in spoken and written English;
Candidates with more experience in the filed would be considered as Senior Laboratory Technician;
Candidates with less experience in the field would be considered as Senior Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.