Under minimal supervision, independently manages execution and timely completion of engineering projects in multiple product categories by analyzing project scope and determining project specifications, establishing test programs for complex product investigations, and preparing reports for clients. Develops UL requirements, test methods, and test equipment for complex, new or unusual products. Exercises Project Handler Signature Authority as Project Handler of record responsible for opening, maintenance, completion, and closing of assigned new work engineering projects. Exercises Review Signature Authority as assigned as Reviewer of record responsible for initial review, status review, and final technical review of all new work engineering projects.
1. Bachelor or above Degree holder in Electric related major;
2. Fluent in spoken and written in English;
3. Project management skills;
4. Lab Building and 3 years+ lab mamangement skills;
5. Familiar with hazardous voltage knowledge preferred;
6. Experience of batteries for EV, Batteries for ESS
7. Familiar with UL 1973 / UL 2580 /GB 31467/ 31484, 31485, 31486 Standards highly preferred;