- Executes accurate, objective, and high quality social compliance assessments by implementing all requirements indicated in the client specific procedures, auditor training, and audit scope.
- Prepares in advance by downloading and reading audit documents related to upcoming audits.
- Documents and reports the audit findings/observations and submit the completed audit reports in a timely manner.
- Communicates audit results to facility management in a professional, objective, and clear manner.
- Verifies the effectiveness of corrective actions taken as a result of audit.
- Cooperates with and supports other auditors and staff.
- Promptly address any clarification queries from the reviewing team.
- Complete all assigned training activities and actively participate in training sessions.
- Applies feedback from reviewers, training supervisors, quality managers and client facing teams to future work for continuous improvement.
- Treats privileged information with discretion and ensure all audit related documents and results remain confidential and well-guarded.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree) required.
- Willingness and ability to travel to other regions or throughout the designated country (up to 75% annually)
- Bi-Lingual proficiency in both English and another language preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Must maintain high ethical standards.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment both independently and in a group setting and to interact with all levels of staff.
- Must have strong PC skills and be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.