Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
1. Conclude on your own the project scope and develop a preliminary plan of investigation accordingly.
2. Determine the project specifications such as time and sample requirements by analyzing our clients input, supplemental data and product construction.
3. Discuss with your clients technical issues, explain procedures and requirements and negotiate completion date and sample requirements.
4. Establish appropriate test programs by reviewing files and manufacturer's information, examining samples, and applying Standard requirements.
5. Notify your client of any areas in which the product is not in compliance or of any changes in project scope or specifications.
6. Coordinate or conduct laboratory activities by preparing data sheets, scheduling and establishing completion dates.
7. In some cases, independently conduct trials in internal and external laboratories.
8. Communicate project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports in English.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Automation, or similar majors;
2. Directly related experience of working in TIC industry (appliance products, safety/performance) or other industries related to products like Major Appliances, Gas & Oil Appliances;
3. Experience about IEC standards and global market access is preferred, especially related to IEC 60335, IEC 60705, IEC 62841, IEC 60745 and etc.;
4. Fluent English;
5. Demonstrated the ability to establish, track, and meet schedules for multiple projects while maintaining project quality;
6. Strong customer focus, flexibility and aggressive business sense;
7. Confident, calm and decisive personality.