- Establishes test programs, examine samples, coordinates laboratory activities and providing instructions to technicians, scheduling and reviewing work of laboratory technicians, and establishing completion dates for complex product investigations.
- Initiates close communication with clients on project status, provides technical assistance.
- Exercise Review Signature Authority as assigned as Reviewer of record responsible for final technical review of engineering projects.
- Develops new and revised testing methods and equipment for complex, new or unusual products.
- Work with oversee technical expert on complex products and standard interpretation.
- Degree in Product Testing/ Electronic Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Engineering Technology or above with at least 8 years’ relevant experience;
- Experience on SMPS and transformer with IEC 61558 standard is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project-handling concepts in use in areas of expertise, including application to complex, new, or unusual products.
- A team player who is able to multi-task, with strong sense of customer focus and highly motivated;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Experience in manufacturer for Power Supply is an advantage
- Less experience can be considered as Associated Project Engineer or Project Engineer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.