1) tax filing for UL-CCIC headquarter including monthly VAT , quarterly CIT filing , annual tax filing and corresponding surcharge filing in different tax bureaus
2) Monthly VAT Input certification and reconciliation through government tax system, handling ~1000 VAT fapiao monthly, ensure the accounting record will match to tax system record.
3) Prepare and submit all statistics reports required by local government, average 4-5 government reports per month
4) Handling overseas payments to overseas vendors and overseas UL affiliates including contract registration, withholding tax filing and SAFE approval, average volume is 20~30 payments monthly
5) Monthly IC reconciliations with overseas affiliates, IC relationship of JV are with overseas affiliates.
6) Handling JV management fee etc. to UL LLC and Royalty fee to ULAG, timely pay-out is key for Corp cash management;
7) Handling JV dividend pay-out per JV board resolution including preparing documents and seeking approval from local tax office and SAFE