- Analyze project scope and determine project specification
- Establish test programs for product investigations; analyze test programs for adequacy and sequence
- Examine samples for compliance with UL requirements
- Communicates project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports.
- Work with the lab staff in the test specification and coordinate administrative aspects of project management
- Resolve engineering issues by analyzing and reporting on the acceptability of the variations
- Communicate with customers for technical issues including sample requirement, test plan, reports, etc
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Bachelor degree in EE/ME or related fields.
- 2 years in electrical components (connectors/terminal block/receptacles) manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Able to handle documents with patience and carefulnes
- Quick learner, logical, and stable
- Good English in writing and reading
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.