- Analyze project scope and determine project specification
- Establish test programs for product investigations; analyze test programs for adequacy and sequence
- Examine samples for compliance with UL requirements
- Communicates project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports.
- Work with the lab staff in the test specification and coordinate administrative aspects of project management
- Resolve engineering issues by analyzing and reporting on the acceptability of the variations
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering or related fields.
- Good English in writing and reading
- Able to handle documents with patience and carefulness
- Quick learner, logical, and stable
- Familiarize with automotive electronics passive component reliability testing is prefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.