- Follows project plan to achieve stated objectives. Recommends revision of project plans.
- Handles international certification delivery projects.
- Work with CO handlers to speed up the certificate program.
- Supports engineers in preparing NOM, PSE, ENEC, D-Mark, GS-Mark application documents for clarifying program requirements.
- Assists engineers in resolving international certification issues.
- Prepares reports, which include recommendations and supporting arguments.
- Assists in developing and delivering presentations of reports. May present reports to small groups within a subunit(s) of UL.
- Communicates with customers to convey project status, explain regulatory requirements, sample requirements, inspection requirements, and project schedule.
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Some University education in Business Administration or related field
- Demonstrated ability to identify and manage priorities and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good communications skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Oracle software.
- Knowledge of CB Scheme program requirements and other International Certifications a plus.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.