- Analyze project scope and determine project specification
- Establish test programs for product investigations; analyze test programs for adequacy and sequence
- Examine samples for compliance with requirements of appropriate Standards
- Communicates project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports.
- Work with the lab staff in the test specification and coordinate administrative aspects of project management
- Resolve engineering issues by analyzing and reporting on the acceptability of the variations
- Integrates basic continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job. Communicates with management and technical staff to provide suggestions for new equipment, process and forms to improve accuracy and efficiencies.
- Resolves engineering issues associated with Variation Notices by analyzing and reporting on the acceptability of the variations.
- Assists in the development of UL requirements. Assists in developing special test methods and test equipment. Analyzes test program for adequacy and sequence.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Collaborate with commercial teams for marketing needs
- Bachelor degree in EE/ME or related fields.
- At least 2 years of IEC/EN60079 experience or at least 3 years of valves related experience
- Able to handle documents with patience and carefulness
- Quick learner, logical, and stable
- Good English communication
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.