- Establishes test programs, examine samples, coordinates laboratory activities and providing instructions to technicians, scheduling and reviewing work of laboratory technicians, and establishing completion dates.
- Initiates close communication with clients on project status, provides technical assistance.
- May exercise Review Signature Authority as assigned as Reviewer of record responsible for final technical review of engineering projects.
- Develops new and revised testing methods and equipment
- Independently manages execution and timely completion of engineering projects by analyzing project scope and determining project specifications, establishing test programs for product investigations, and preparing reports for clients;
- Responsible for opening, maintenance, completion, and closing of assigned new work engineering projects which includes travel to conduct or witness tests at client sites;
- Perform testing, witness testing, lab assessment and customer / sales support;
- Close communication with customer on project start-up, explaining requirement and promoting UL services by maintaining highest quality and integrity of work;
- Preform all ad hoc tasks assigned by the manager.
- Degree in Product Testing/ Electronic Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Engineering Technology/
- Knowledge in products including Electronic, Programmable Controls, Components, Switches, SMART device and IoT. Familiar with Commercial or Home Appliances is an advanced.
- With at least 2 years experiences in testing laboratories and product certification industries
- Candidates who have less experiences will be consider as Associate Project Engineer
- Demonstrated ability to apply project-handling concepts in use in areas of expertise, including application to complex, new, or unusual products.
- A team player who is able to multi-task, with strong sense of customer focus and highly motivated;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must
- Willing to travel
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.