- Follows project plan to achieve stated objectives. Recommends revision of project plans.
- Handles international certification delivery projects.
- Work with Certification Office Handlers (Denmark, New Zealand, Brazil, japan, Taiwan, Dubai etd) to speed up the certificate program.
- Assists engineers in resolving international certification issues.
- Prepares reports, which include recommendations and supporting arguments.
- Assists in developing and delivering presentations of reports. May present reports to small groups within a subunit(s) of UL.
- Communicates with customers to convey project status, explain regulatory requirements, sample requirements, inspection requirements, and project schedule.
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Some University education in Business Administration or related field
Demonstrated ability to identify and manage priorities and handle multiple projects.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Attention to details.
Good communications skills
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Oracle software.
Proficiency in spoken and written English & Mandarin. Cantonese/ Japanese/ Spanish will be benefit.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.