SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Establishes test programs, examine samples, coordinates laboratory activities and providing instructions to technicians, scheduling and reviewing work of laboratory technicians, and establishing completion dates for complex product investigations.
- Initiates close communication with clients on project status, provides technical assistance.
- Exercise Review Signature Authority as assigned as Reviewer of record responsible for final technical review of engineering projects.
- Develops new and revised testing methods and equipment for complex, new or unusual products.
- Work with oversee technical expert on complex products and standard interpretation.
- Degree in Product Testing/ Electronic Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Engineering Technology or above with at least 8 years’ relevant experience;
- Rich experience IEC/UL experience in Home/ Commercial Appliances, Tools, Heating related appliances, Cooking and Food preparing appliances, Sanitation, Air/Water filtering appliances, Microwave products, Batteries and charges; are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project-handling concepts in use in areas of expertise, including application to complex, new, or unusual products.
- A team player who is able to multi-task, with strong sense of customer focus and highly motivated;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Engineer / Associate Project Engineer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.