- Establishes test programs, examine samples, coordinates laboratory activities and providing instructions to technicians, scheduling and reviewing work of laboratory technicians, and establishing completion dates for complex product investigations.
- Initiates close communication with clients on project status, provides technical assistance.
- Exercise Review Signature Authority as assigned as Reviewer of record responsible for final technical review of engineering projects.
- Develops new and revised testing methods and equipment for complex, new or unusual products.
- Work with oversee technical expert on complex products and standard interpretation.
- Support sales and customer services activities.
- Assist manager to supervise engineers and technicians.
- Support the team scheduling & drive work improvement activities to maximize team productivities and quality.
- Degree in Product Testing/ Electronic Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Engineering Technology or above with at least 5 years’ in Household Appliances Design or Testing; and with supervisory experiences will be preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project-handling concepts in use in areas of expertise, including application to complex, new, or unusual products.
- A team player who is able to multi-task, with strong sense of customer focus and highly motivated;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Mandarin is a MUST. Cantonese will be benefit.
- Familiar with ISO 17065, ISO 17025, equipment calibration and measurement uncertainty.
- Sound technical background in UL standard and IEC 60335 standards.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.