- Responsible for Chemical testing method development, testing capability list development and maintenance;
- Review and update test protocol based on client specification and technical information;
- Review and create technical and internal documents, prepare price list, program manual and training technical materials for new program onboarding;
- Be the key client’s primary contact, to provide onsite project management and follow-up services;
- Coordinate and monitor on all developmental / existing projects and liaison with clients for any issues on projects/related activities;
- Assist to review and study the feasibility of standard operation procedures and test given by clients, and resolve technical and non-technical problems with clients;
- Coordinate and communicate between operation team for any project related technical problems and recommend solutions;
- Track closely on the update and progress of regulations/legislations/laws in related fields;
- Provide technical training and seminar presentation internally and externally.
- Bachelor's degree with major chemical or equivalent disciplines;
- At least 5 years related working experience in Testing industry;
- Familiar with safety legislations and regulations in chemical compliance of main markets (EU/US/CAN/AS/CHN and other countries) for toys/children's product/textile/footwear/food contact material/jewelry/electric & electronic product and other consumers;
- Ability to work under pressure, able to work independently and self-motivated;
- Detail conscious and result oriented with strong analytical skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English, CET-4 or above.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.