Under direct supervision, the Inbound Sales Representative responds to inbound requestsand sells company products to customers via telephone or electronic inquiries. Must be able to close the sale on products, systems, and/or services. Acts as part of a sales team, and supports professional sales staff. May sell lower-tier products, supplies, and components. May also be involved in order fulfillment, post-sales, or administrative related activities.
- Reviews inbound inquiries and routes them to the appropriate sales teams.
- Develops and sends out quotations for specified categories of leads using standardized pricing tools, and booking orders.
- Facilitates service delivery resource allocation by entering sales contracts into databases.
- Performs follow-up of sent quotes and turns them into orders while meeting financial commitments.
- Communicates with customers to assist in the completion of requests.
- Performs other duties as directed.