Seeking a highly skilled electrical engineer, software engineer, computer scientist, or IT professional that is looking to be part of a strong Cyber team performing penetration testing, ethical hacking and software analysis. The ideal candidate will have specific domain experience in embedded systems, IoT, mobile apps and software testing.
- To demonstrate a deep interest in learning new software-intensive technology platforms and keeping pace with the latest approaches to security testing, and computer forensics.
- To keep abreast of the latest IoT products, software tools, and security news/trends.
- To conduct software quality, interoperability and security tests using automated tools, ad-hoc tools, and manual testing
- To conduct software quality, interoperability, and penetration testing against different technological domains including, but not limited to, web products, hardware products, wireless products, software, cloud based software, smart device applications.
- To create required information security documentation, technical reports and formal papers on test findings, and complete requests in accordance with requirements.
- To meet and exceed internal and external customers’ expectations with projects, testing and other related activities.