- Under general supervision, manage execution and timely completion of engineering projects by analyzing project scope and determining project specifications, establishing test programs and test plans for product investigations, analyzing test programs from adequacy and sequence;
- Examine samples for compliance with product safety requirements, communicates project status and results to clients through frequent contact and prepare test result reports for clients;
- Prepare data sheets and conduct the test program;
- Work closely with customers in HK, PRC and other Asia countries throughout the product safety evaluation process;
- Close communication with customer on project start-up, explaining requirement and promoting UL services by maintaining highest quality and integrity of work.
Degree in Electronic Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Science or equivalent;
Testing and laboratory experience is preferred;
Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin is essential;
Strong sense of customer focus, good interpersonal and communication skills;
Candidate with lower qualification or fresh graduates will also be considered.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.