Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
1. Develop new lab capability plan and ensure it’s done according to the schedule.
2. Schedules, assigns, reviews and coordinates workflow to assure proper utilization of laboratory staff. Trains assigned staff, provides career counseling, and operates as a working supervisor. Collaborates with supervisor on staffing levels, merit ratings, promotions, and transfers of assigned staff. Ensures company policies are followed in the lab areas, and facilitates employee relations within the assigned laboratory section.
3. Prepares instructions for test methods and procedures, quality control, and maintenance procedures. Examines test samples and read measuring instruments, blueprints, schematics, wiring diagrams, and operational instructions. Evaluates test performance, provides feedback regarding issues and/or problems with test and data sheets, and revises test protocols and data sheets. Reports test run and test equipment evaluation results. May plan tests; evaluate test results and report opinions and interpretations.
4. Examines requests for laboratory tests and new and/or modified laboratory test equipment to determine equipment needs. Develops operating, maintenance, and test procedures based on laboratory procedures, standards and safety policies. A monitor test methods and procedures and evaluates need for technical training of assigned staff and modification of equipment, methods or procedures. May assist PDEs and/or Engineering to modify existing methods or develop and validate new test methods.
5. Manages machines and special laboratory equipment. Plans and leads the routine maintenance of designated test equipment and laboratory area.
6. Communicates with clients during the setup and performance of a test to demonstrate equipment test methods and/or to discuss test results. Communicates with plant department personnel to offer suggestions pertinent to equipment needs and may arrange for delivery or disposal of test samples.
7. Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
8. Performs other duties as directed.
1. Some University education in a related discipline plus five years directly related experience required.
2. Demonstrated ability to well understand the AV equipment principles such as signal generator, oscilloscope and power analysis.
2. 熟悉音视频专业知识，及其实验室测试设备的原理和操作（例如：各种音视频信号发生器、示波器和功率分析仪 等）
3. Demonstrated ability to well understand the updated CCC requirement, including laws, decisions etc.
3. 具有了解CCC认证的实施规范，CCC认证的流程 等等的能力
4. Demonstrated ability to manage and coach staff.
5. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining high quality and exceptional customer service.
6. Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with Engineering and other Laboratory personnel to complete projects in a timely manner with high quality.
7. Demonstrated ability to analyze special testing needs.
8. Demonstrated good English skills at Writing/reading and speaking.
9. Be familiar with the testing and or certification requirement for AV equipment, which covers variable Standards,(such as GB 8898-2011, IEC 60065:2001
IEC 60065:2001+A1 :2005+A2:2010.)
9. 熟悉音视频的测试标准和认证要求（如，GB 8898-2011, IEC 60065:2001
IEC 60065:2001+A1 :2005+A2:2010.）
10. Demonstrated the abilities to adapt the quick change and high pressure work environment.
11. Be familiar with experience of CCC/CMA/CNAS Accreditation & PT